Friday, November 27, 2009

One more thing....

Yesterday, I listed some things I learned this week while beginning my training program for the RBR...and I left off a VERY important one! So, this will be short and sweet, but I had to make sure I shared it!

So, drum roll.... I learned that I can NOT look too far ahead or it will serve to freak me out! I checked out the training schedule, and on April 10, I will be running 14 miles for a training run! FOURTEEN MILES, people! Right now, I'm sweaty and my face is bright red when I run only ONE!

So, going back to that not looking too far ahead concept... I will focus on today and the week at hand... no farther than that. I think it will aid me in keeping my sanity.... :-)

Hope you all had great Thanksgivings yesterday! My actual "feast" meal is tomorrow, Nov 28, with Drew's side of the family... but I had a nice Thanksgiving meal with Drew, Christian, my sister and mom yesterday! Good times! :-)

Keepin' on - one step at a time!

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment