Monday, December 28, 2009

Too much analysis....

Hey, peeps!

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and are looking forward to a joyous New Year! :-) I know I did and I am! :-) 2010 will be a year of amazing moments, I'm pretty sure!

So, the title for this entry is part of a quote I read on Facebook last night - and I think I need to adopt it as a mantra. The quote reads: "Too much analysis leads to paralysis." That is SO me! I love to read books on health and fitness, magazines on the same, blogs, and message boards... and often times all that data gathering leads to NO action for me! I'm working toward reading less, DOING MORE! Action will lead to results. Granted, a person can learn and grow with new information. I don't intend to grow stagnant in that department. I just intend to put my body into motion more often and trust that I already have all the information I need to do that! :-)

With that being said, I have been in motion this week. I did 1.5 miles on Friday, 3.5 miles on Saturday, day off yesterday and 2 miles today. I'm still needing to take walk breaks once in a while...and today I was REALLY sweating, but it felt great to be moving! :-)

Not sure what the rest of the week has in store. I need to consult my training schedule. I'll post that when I check it out!

I work 2 1/2 days this week then have another long weekend. Looking forward to the extra time to work on my training, as well as spend time with the family. I also like to use the New Year as a time for reflection and goal setting. I plan to work on that as well!

What sort of plans do you have for the New Year? Do they include health and fitness goals?

Later, all! Thanks for checking in!

Happy New Year!

Angie

1 comment:

  1. Greetings!!!
    I would first like to say you continue to inspire me! With your fresh and positive attitude, I really do look forward to our conversations.
    In saying that, the start of the New Year, I am going to kick this "fit bug" in the butt and get off mine and do something bout it!!!
    My goal...LOOSING IT!!
    Keep up the good work!!
    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete